It's hard to believe but I already feel in the thick of the holiday season! I've probably overextended myself this year but I'm just so excited about this year and this season!!
So, if you're local to the Portland Oregon area, I'd love to see you at one of these 5 (FIVE!!) bazaars I'll be doing.
- November 4&5 Hinson Holiday Bazaar 9:30 am - 4pm. 1137 SE 20th Portland
- November 25 11am-4pm. Moon Market 914 NW Everett Portland.
- December 3 11am-6pm German American Society Christmas Bazaar. 5626 NE Alameda St Portland.
- December 8 2pm -8pm Madeleine Marketplace 3123 NE 24th St Porland.
- December 10&11 10am-6pm Modo Yoga Winter Bazaar 400 NE Grand Ave Portland.
Kicking off the season in only a few days will be the Hinson Holiday Bazaar. This one is a wonderful market. Coffee, pastries, and lunch are for sale and you can take your time checking out the handmade goods.
The Moon Market and the Modo Yoga Winter Bazaar are new venues for me and I'm delighted to be participating in them.
The Madeleine Marketplace is a nice neighborhood market. Santa is there and the tree out front gets lit at 6pm. Last year there were food carts as well.
If you can't make it to these events, get 10% off my Etsy shop and website November 17-30th. On Etsy, the discount will be taken automatically. On my website, use the discount code Holiday2022.