Just messing around today and decided to get more serious about designing a logo for my website and packaging. I think I've settled on this one. I created it through a hack by using MS Powerpoint, Paint, and MS Word. Once I settled on it, I uploaded three files to Google Drive. The complete image, just the tub image, and just the font image. I'll now have access to it from any computer I'm on and I can adjust the sizes and colors of each part of the logo to suit different kinds of packaging.
I've changed the Lora's Beauty
website to show the new logo. Have a look.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.