With out further ado, here's what I've been using/loving this week:
- My Kickstarter Boncho purchase. I pulled the plug and went ahead and purchased a bike cape for riding in the rain. I wrote about my trial with a cheap Women Men Dark Red Cycling Bicycle Bike Raincoat Rain Cape version here. The kickstarter project was funded so I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Boncho sometime in March!
- Another purchase I made last week; Totally Bamboo 14-Inch Ladle I've used it twice already and it works beautifully. It is well made and I like that the handle is long. The ladle part works great at getting every last drop of soup, another plus! At $10.72 you really can't beat this ladle!
- I'm sure it was my fault, but our previous can opener was driving me crazy! It would cut into a can for about one turn (3 cm) and then pop off the lid. I'd then reconnect it to only get 3 more cm of cut when it would pop off. This continued until I was able to get the lid off or throw the can across the room....Anyway, enter this new can opener:OXO Good Grips Smooth Edge Can Opener So far, it works wonderfully. I like the way it cuts the can as well. Unlike most can openers I've used that cut the can from the top, this can opener cuts the can on the side. Because of this design, the top of the can can be reused to recover the can if you don't use all the contents. No more mangled pieces of aluminum foil over cans in the refrigerator!
- Last week I finished this book It Was Me All Along: A Memoir It is an interesting insight into a woman's life who lost 135 lbs. It's a well told and heartwarming story. Well worth the time, if you've got it.
- Peppermint Ice Goat Milk Soap.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.